[HARMRED] 200 Million People Worldwide Use Illegal Drugs, Study Says

Edward Green egreendc at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 20:56:13 CST 2012

I read that New Zealand & Australia have the highest per capita consumption
of weed

I would have guessed Swaziland

Ted

--
Ted

Edward C Green, PhD
Director, The New Paradigm Fund.

2807 38th St. NW
Washington DC 20007
EgreenDC at gmail.com

 Dept of Population and Reproductive Health

Population, Family & Reproductive Health

Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health

615 N Wolfe Street, Room E4527

Baltimore MD  21205-2179

edgreen at jhsph.edu